Hi, the keyboard will only work with one device at a time. So, I think you will have to remove the pair information from deive 1 when you want to use device 2. Or, you might be able to simply turn off Bluetooth on device 1 before you turn on the keyboard. the Amazon Keyboard would need to support multiple Bluetooth connection profiles in order to use either device no matter what. I believe the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard 810 or 811 model does this and is around $99.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Harry Potter brand condoms: "Protect your slytherin from Hogwarts while you're in her chamber of secrets." - Sheldon Cooper