Hi, listers!

At last, the inevitable has finally happened, and I'm getting an Iphone 5 32G
(black [of course]) locked on the Sprint network.  The customer rep told me
that it'd have just enough battery life to let them change its number and
connect it, once I called customer care with my old phone.

My question is, once I take it out of the package and put it into its new
Otterbox Defender case home, how should I proceed? Should I turn on VO with a
triple-click home button, or should I let Sprint ping it and log it in or
whatever first?  What to expect is always good to know.

Thanks!

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

Mark BurningHawk