I sure hope we'll get some kind of resolution soon, with multiple
people working with Apple about this.

I'm curious. Are there any iPhone 5 customers who can reliably stream
over LTE? In my experience, WIFI, 3G, and LTE are all problematic but
LTE performs the worst. If you happen to be using an iPhone 5 and
especially if you have access to LTE, try listening to internet radio
and if you can do so successfully with no buffering or disconnects,
say for five to ten minutes, let us know which streams you're trying
so I can test them and see whether my unit performs differently. I
mean, this is hardly a scientific test, since we'll likely be using
different LTE networks, but I'm just curious. I've tried streaming on
T-Mobile and Telus, and on multiple WIFI networks, and the problem
still persists. I have access to one WIFI network where streaming is
at least usable, but far from perfect. I have no idea what it is about
this particular network that is different. But to be clear, my other
equipment has no issues with streaming on any of the networks I have
access to. Since audio streaming uses such little bandwidth compared
to other activities, it should work on all but the most fragile
connections.

Grant