List Recorder is still my go to recording app for things I want to keep
Thanks,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eric Caron
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: need recording app that I can label and send to pc

Hi Richard,

        I use List Recorder in the way you describe.  I make a item with a
title, a recording, and text in the edit area.  I email it to myself and the
title becomes the subject, the text area becomes the body of the email and
the recording is a attachment.  This might be a nice solution because the
originals could be kept organized easily in a list on List Recorder.

Eric Caron

Mar 27, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com>