To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: Amazon basics Bluetooth Keyboard question

It's a minor point and once I get use to using it I'd probably feel the same way. I like the keyboard so much that I spent the money and went back to Amazon and bought the sleeve for it. I should of bought it at the same time I bought the keyboard and could of got both shipped for free. Instead, it cost me 8 dollars and 11 cents shipping. So it came to around 27 dollars and change.

I was pleased at how well made it is for the money and thanks to your podcast, I already knew how to turn it on and to pare it so I was typing on it pretty quick from the time I opened it up If anybody has bought the sleve I'd like to hear what you think of it please.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>