No, DRM means Digital Rights Management. It is set up such that no reader is
able to read any other reader's books. Therefore, you can only open non-DRM
files in readers other than the reader the file is protected to. So, you cannot
read Amazon Kindle books, for example, because the Kindle app does not allow VO
access to its books.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288