I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the way of the future. With Google Glass being way cool, you just got to figure Apple will come up with something equally mind blowing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: how smart Siri?

Hi Ray,

It does say 42 but it doesn't always say that. I just asked SIRI about a
dozen times "What is the meaning of life" and it answered differently almost every time. Anyhow, sure it's fun to ask SIRI silly questions, but the fact is that SIRI is awesome for certain things. There simply is no easier way to
set an alarm or to start a timer if you are cooking or to set a reminder.
SIRI also works extremely well for dictating a quick reply to a text
message, I can be walking along and if I have my headset connected and get a
text message, I just press and hold the middle key of the remote, say
"Reply" and my message and SIRI will do it.

I have also gotten a few good laughs from it, once I told it to set an alarm
for 4 AM because I had to get up super early to catch an early flight and
she replied "I set your alarm, but that's really early so please don't wake
me up".