Can u give me
The full name plzzzzz????
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Robo-e: I'm Absolutely Stuck on Level 23

Hi, guys,

I give up, and that's not easy for me. LOL This is the level with two balls
that has more nooks and crannies than a corporate cube farm. It's
deceptively devilish. If anyone's solved it, may I please have a teensy
clue? :)

I don't want to post my email address in the body of the message, in case
there are automatic crawlers about, but write me privately if you wish.

Thanks,
Teresa