Hello Folks,

Does any of you have a recommendation for a fully accessible blogging app?  I
like to use both wordpress and blogspot.  I found a basic app for each.
However, I like a fully accessible feature  rich application.  I use blogger
and I find it easy to use and accessible, but it does not give me access to the
rich features of blogspot.  I like to be able to insert elements, like hyper
links and other elements like sounds and images.  This is not available in the
blogger app or the wordpress app for that matter.

If any of you found a good feature rich app, please let me know?

Regards,

Cris