Mr. Gupta, those settings are on as you describe and still nothing. I don't
want too  but I will delete your app unless I can get some clearer directions.
With all due respect, I don't find the manual helpful. When I touch the spaces
where the dots are  I should hear either VO or Siri tell me where I am. My
husband assures me that the dots are there; without his feedback I would not
even know that I am on the correct screen. Please help?

Sandy Finley