Raul A. Gallegos
Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 4/1/2013 9:53 AM, CD wrote:
I wish there was an IOS games list.  I do not and will not play games on my
phone so all of the games stuff is a waste of time for me and I do think
they should have their own list.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 7:24 AM
To: macvisionar...@googlegroups.com; viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: I'm Thinking of Starting an Accessible IOS Games List; Whatddya
Think?

Hi, all,

Excuse the cross-post; however this applies to both lists. I think it would
be fun to start a list for accessible IOS games. "I'm stuck on level X, can
someone help me?" "I can't figure out how to play X game." Those would be
typical topics. Or you could even gloat. :) I have loads of time on my hands
for the foreseeable future, and I can definitely fit a list in. How much
interest would there be?

Teresa