From: E V
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: question regarding the iCloud backup?

Hello Marcy,

My backup reports that the last backup failed and lets me know that the last
backup was on February 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM.  I am pretty frustrated with this
backup issue.  Sieghard reported that there is a way to delete the content of a
previous backup, but the only delete that I see is delete the account.  Any
additional light on this issue would be helpful.  Also, if a person installs
the dropbox app, is one able to backup to the dropbox?

Edward