Sandy:
When you flick to the left to send text, why do you land in your contacts? I
end up on the text message in the "to" box. Then I just put the number in.
Still don't know how to get to contacts to be able to add from there if I don't
remember the number. Interestingly enough, after I enter the number on the
text, the "send" button is still dimmed, though my texts still go through.

Reggie and Allegra, my little pill