---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.ni...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:30:21 -0400
Subject: Amazon Basic BT Keyboard Help....
To: "accessible-...@googlegroups.com" <accessible-...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: kaur.ni...@gmail.com

Hey all!!!  Hope u r having fun wherever you are!!!  Anyways, I just
got a bluetooth keyboard which the model is called amazon basics
bluetooth keyboard.  Well, I have been getting pretty good help there
but now, I have a question.  I know that there are four keys to the
left of the spacebar and three keys to the right of the spacebar and
the left arrow and etc etc etc etc, but I also know that there is like
blank key (one I have question and not sure about) then ctrl, then,
option, then command and spacebar, and then, command, options, and
ctrl.   Right?  Then, the first key to the very left corner of the bt
keyboard if the keyboard is facing in front of you, that has an fn on
it, what is it for?  I have used the help command and learned a lot by
pressing ctrl+ooptions+k and but it doesn't tell me anything about
that funny fn key.  Can somebody clarify that, please?  It's a nice
keyboard and I got a bunch of commands from someone that are really
helpful to me.  Thanks and have a good day.  Or night.  Or evening.
Or whatever timezone you have.  Thanks!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.