Hi Arnold,

I don't have that book, but I do have an earlier book produced by NBP in DAISY
format. I zipped it and used iTunes file sharing to add it to Read2Go. It
showed up in the list, and I was able to read the text with VoiceOver and
navigate to various sections. Sometimes I was able to play the audio, and
sometimes nothing happened when I pressed the Play button. I don't know why
that was. But at least the text was readable.

HTH,
Anna