To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:50 PM
Subject: Voice feedback when typing passwords

Hi all,

Been struggling with the following for some time now. I'd like to
configure VoiceOver to speak every character when I type into password
fields. Right now I hear little clicks. I will state that I hear
letters when running online searches and alike. The iPod Touch 5th gen
manual doesn't seem to have any information regarding this setting. I
know I've heard characters spoken when typing passwords in the past,
but I must have accidentally turned off this feature. Hopefully it
will be an easy process I can turn on and off when in public, but
either way, I'd like to be able to hear what I'm typing. Thanks.

LS