Hi,
I was really excited to hear about Talking Goggles last night and again this
morning, so I bought the app and took it for a spin on my iPhone 4.

So far it's identified several unlabeled boxes that I have in my kitchen
cabinet, and that's really cool.  It also identified a couple of pictures that
I have on the walls of my apartment.

My only issue with it so far is that I can only run it for a couple of minutes
before I get dumped out to the home screen, and that's with the app switcher
empty.  Is this normal?  Oh, by the way, I'm running it in video mode.

Oh yeah, and one more thing.  In my computer lab at work, I often have students
who come to me and say that their computer isn't talking for one reason or
another. So, just for kicks and grins, I turned on my computer monitor here at
home, then let Talking Goggles tell me what was on screen.  While it didn't
give me a complete read on what was on screen, it did give me enough
information to tell whether a document was open (it was at one point), and also
whether the desktop was being displayed.  So it seems to me that Goggles might
be helpful if a machine is taking a long time to boot and/or has crashed and
there might be some sort of error message showing.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Tom