Thanks Sieghard:

I would use mute if I am on a conference call and happen to be in a vehicle
or somewhere where there is external noise.

Denise

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 12:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: question about muting the phone

Hi Denise,

If the keypad is onscreen when you are on a call you hide it by pressing the
Hide Keypad button which is located at the bottom right of the screen across
from the End Call button which is at the bottom left of the screen. Just put
your finger on the Home Key and then move it up a bit and to the right,
about the 2 o'clock position from the Home Key. Once the keypad is hidden
then the Mute button is indeed the first button right under where your call
information is displayed. Just out of curiocity, in what situation do you
plan to use Mute? I have never found a need to use it which of course
doesn't mean anything, but I'm just curious.