I'm going to try the display on my digital thermostat and see what it says, that is whenever I turn the heat on again, it's off now do to warmer weather.s ----- Original Message ----- From: "lsterling0" <l.sterli...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:30 AM
Subject: RE: I experimented a little with talking goggles, here is what i found

Hi I tried the computer screen and it gave me results, my husband was
playing a game and it told me what game. I am going to try some more on my
computer later today I will let the list know what I find.
Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterli...@gmail.com