I just finished reading Apple User Guide. To correct seri for future searches

1 tap the listen button and restate your search quary.

2 in the return search field type in the correct search quary.

I haven't tried this to see if it works for searches in which seri doesn't
understand my search quary request

You can find the Apple User Guide by launching safari. Opening the Bookmarks
tab and swiping through your bookmarks until you find it

The guide has a lot of useful info and is very easy to navigate.

Hope this helps.

Donna