Hi,
I'm not sure about the two apps that were mentioned earlier in the post, but
what you may want to consider doing is jailbreaking your phone. I use an app
called protube, that lets me download anything to my phone, and then with the
app called bridge, put the music or video, on my phone. Of course, when I
download the video from YouTube, I usually download music, so that app converts
the video into an audio format.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone