Hi, you can try the Beat Box, I think it's called. Find it from www.speeddots.com.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Last night I had a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram. I was like, 0mg! - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 4/10/2013 11:26 AM, Alan Lemly wrote:
I'm looking to purchase a portable bluetooth speaker for use with both
my iPhone 5 and my Victor Reader Stream. I don't want to spend over $100
and although it would be nice if the speaker could double as a speaker
phone and allow me to answer calls, that's not a strict requirement. I'm
mainly interested in sound quality including acceptable volume without
distortion. The unit will have to have an auxiliary 3.5mm jack to enable
me to attach my non-bluetooth Stream but most units I've reviewed do
have this jack. To recap, the main things I'm looking for:

 1. Good sound quality with acceptable volume without distortion.
 2. Portability. I want to be able to move this around easily and take
    it on the road too.
 3. External 3.5mm auxiliary jack.
 4. Ability to use the speaker while it's charging.
 5. Ability to use the speaker with more than one bluetooth device would
    be a bonus although not a strict requirement.
 6. The ability for the speaker to act as a speaker phone and allow the
    user to answer incoming calls would also be a nice feature.

The models I'm considering are:

 1. JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - $88.99 plus $8 shipping at
    Amazon vendor.
 2. Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - $87.79 at Amazon.
 3. BeatBox by Desaia - $70 plus $7 shipping from SpeedDots.

I realize speaker recommendations are highly subjective but I'm hoping
by listing what I'm looking for and the models I'm considering, someone
who has actually heard some of these models can provide some suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan Lemly

Groups "VIPhone" group.