No it doesn't seem to.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 12:33 AM
Subject: RE: TapTapSee

Hi Kirsten,

I also just downloaded Tap Tap See, I didn't know it was a free app.

Anyhow, there seems to be no Settings button, but I took a picture earlier
and afterwards took a look in my Photos app. I saw the Goggles Gallery
album, but there was no Tap Tap See album and there was no picture in my
camera roll from the time when I took the picture so I would say that Tap
Tap See doesn't save the pictures.