Your right Roger. Technically I should not have put that in there. I just get
so tired of people saying that something isn't accessible when they haven't
really taken the time to find out whether it really is not accessible or
whether there's just a problem with the first app screen in the app. As for how
to read an apt description. The info is right there you click on the app name
you touch The middle of the screen. It should say something like screenshot
one. You flick right until you get past the screenshots. And it will show the
description of the app. I like others am surprised that this has not been found
out. It's right there. Jessica