Hello Joney, I couldn't find an app called Power Contacts which is free today. Since no developer or link was given, I looked and found a developer name of ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P. The following link is to the only Power Contacts I found.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/power-contacts/id476986356?mt=8

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I can't live without y?o?u?. TEA. Bazinga! - Sheldon Cooper