If you are using the latest version of Zello, double tap on the navigation menu
button on the upper left, Touch the center of the screen, then you can start
flicking to the right until you get to settings, then double tap on settings,
then flick until you find headset/remote control, and toggle it  on. When
you're finished adjusting your settings, you can double tap on the done button
on the upper left. Again on this menu, you can touch  the center of the screen,
and move left or right, depending if you want to go to your contacts, channels,
accounts, change  your status, settings, and other options.

Sent from my iPhone