Hi,

In iAssociate 2, select the "Levels" tab (2 of 4) at the bottom of the
screen. Then, at the top of the screen, there are three buttons:
Levels, Scores, and Settings.  Double tap on the "Settings" button.
Flick right past the "Show Hints" button to its switch settings, and
double tap to toggle this off.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther