Hi Will. Some of the words have clues or hints but all of them are
linked to other words in the level. The more words you solve, the
easier it may get to solve a particular word. For instance, in Savor
the Flavor, you may be told that the word is associated with food,
milk, and bowl, the answer being cereal. However, when you started the
level, you were told only that it was associated with food. If you
can't figure out what the answer is, go onto other words and that
might reveal more associations.

 The way I navigate the screen is by flicking/swiping left or right.
At times if I want to use a hint letter and the word is not right by
or near the hint button, I will explore the screen to see where the
word in question is, then hit the hint button in the lower part of the
screen, and then go back to where the word was and double tap. Most
times though I have found flicking through words to be the best way
for me to go through all the words on the screen. Realize that there
may be more words on other screens. For instance, many levels have
between 4 and 6 pages in them. So perhaps swiping from page 2 to 4
will reveal more words to solve.

I have tried several different games over the time I have had the
iPhone, but iAssociate 2 is one of the few that I have found to be
challenging, frustrating, but yet enjoyable and continue to play.
There are lots of levels to play, so if you find a particular level
too hard, chances are there is one that is easier for you.

Regards,
Wayne

On 4/14/13, William Lomas <will.d.lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI to all
>

> I have just downloaded Iassociate 2, the word game. what i do not understand
> though is how the lines link the associations.
> For example if I solve in the save the flavour category food clue with lunch
> i just keep hearing this is associated with food all the time as i flick
> left and right.
> Is there a specific way to navigate the screen in this title?
> I want to be able to understand the title, and play the levels but as half
> of the lines which say hyphen hyphen hyphen 5 etc. do not have clues to link
> them to previous words, I am really confused. I have read the help. Has
> anyone done an explanatory podcast with a link to it please, to enable me to
> grasp this title?
> regards Will

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt