Hi,

AccessNote is expensive, but it has some great features. When you open a note,
you're where you were when you left it last, and the Find command takes you to
the spot where your search text is. It's also the best app for reading braille
files on a display, if that's something that you want to do. And it syncs with
Dropbox.

Best,
Anna