From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Aman Singer
Sent: 18 April 2013 22:19
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Double Tap and Hold Using a Braille Display

Hi, Scott.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "write up code", but what you can
do is modify commands for each key. That is, you can, as I said, make
a braill display button perform a function, changing its original
function to the one you want. I am using the button on the front of
the refreshabraille to do the double tap and hold, it was a back
button before, but there is already a back command, so this was
redundant. Note that there are quite a few commands which are
redundant on many displays.
Aman