I use Grubhub quite a bit.  When I place an order paying with cash I have no
issues with placing an order. When I place an order using a card I does not
seem to take.  I have to touble tap multiple times before the order finally is
placed.  I reported this to GrubHub customer service.  The way you know if the
order goes through is if a receipt screen comes up.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone