Actually, folks, I have asked a friend of mine a former Industrial Arts teacher in a public school district to take a look at my soon-to-be here standscan and see what improvements we could make in it and what the cost would be to do so.

I doubt if there's a patent on the product.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakoge2...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: StandScan Pro is broken.

I have one of the newer versions and am not very impressed. For one
thing  the wire on the 9v batter pack looks like its going to come off
very quickly. Also the cardboard is not very thick. If this is
improved the older ones must have been quite flimsy. It does hold
together quite well though but one of the sides was a bit bent. I
think the concept is good but better materials would be a good idea.