Hi,

Yes. The important thing is that if you have an album with multiple artists,
you either need to declare it a compilation or give all the tracks the same
album artist. Then everything will be sorted properly. You can do this by
selecting all the tracks and pressing Command-I or control-I to open the get
Info dialog box. Album Artist is on the page that is visible when you open the
dialog, and the compilation box is on the Options page.

Best,
Anna