From: "Joe Paton" <patonpl...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:00 PM
Subject: emailing a note

Good Evening good people,

Using I cloud mail, this IPad will not email a note.  What happens is
you write the note, hit the share button, then choose mail, then input
or select the address to whom you want to send the note.  The note
apparently is sent, it appears in the sent items folder, but it never
arrives at its destination address.  If a regular mail is sent to the
recipient, then this is received.

I can't see any notes settings that may fix this, so I wonder if anybody
else has had a problem emailing notes, and what the fix might be?

BTW if the content of the note is coppied into a regular mail, then this
is sent and received no problem.

I can not find any reference to this issue on the web, so I am hoping
that an IPad guru on this list can help.

many thanks,

Joe Paton