Hello Anne.

I have found another app, that works great especially if you use your standscan
pro. It works also quite good without standscan pro.

Best barcode scanner from simpleact inc. It searches for the barcodes on google.

Readlaser is also a great app, but you are right it is not having many barcodes
here in Denmark too, but it does have some barcodes.

Digit-eyes is in my opinion to difficult to use, you will have to know exactly
where the barcode is located, that is not the case with the two other apps.

Again both redlaser and best barcode scanner (qr code) works like a dream with
standscan pro, that is not the case with digit-eyes.

Cheers Annie.