Use a single-finger horizontal flick to move focus off the call duration
window. Once moved, VO focus usually stays where you leave it in the phone call
screen. That said, some people with 4S report VO moving back to the call
duration field on every call. I suspect this is a problem with a certain batch
of iPhone 4S units.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288