Hello Ray, I am more than willing to talk with you on Skype to help you with
your new iPhone whenever you get it. If you want me to help you email me off
list at my email it to my signature. And I will help you.

Vice president
of the Texas school for the blinds Zello channel , phone, 641-715-3900
extension 34315, or 588-7652.
Email, jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone