Thanks for this explaination.  I have got the timed out message a few times but
not many.  Tap Tap See is the most used app on my phone.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dmitriy
  To: VIPhone
  Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Tat Tap See

  Neal,

  When you get a response, "Image Timed Out" it means that either we're
  over capacity or that your connection dropped after the image got sent
  out. We are working on improving our system in order to limit the
  amount of times images time out. You can always resend the image if
  your initial reading didn't come back to you.

  I hope this answers your question.

  Best Regards,
  Dmitriy

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en>http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.