Hi all,

I wonder if Jos is still monitoring this list.

One more thing I find is seriously lacking  in VO Calendar is the fact that
I can't easily see what time an appointment ends.  The app almost assumes
that every appointment is one hour.  It is inconvenient to have to go into
more options just to find out what time an appointment ends when wanting to
add another.  I don't feel comfortable having people wait for me while I
fish all over for information as to when I am available when that
information should be available up front.  If someone knows a way to do this
without jumping into the native calendar, please let me know.

Ron & Danvers

Falling down is part of LIFE...

Getting back up is LIVING...

Read Bria and McKenna's account of their cruise to the Panama Canal at:

http://www.chrisandron.com";