Raul A. Gallegos
I must say I'm glad I know sign language, It's pretty handy. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 4/19/2013 3:10 PM, RobH! wrote:
You find it later when you return to the phone app under Recents;  and under
the info bgutton, you get adNEW contact.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Regina Alvarado" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: Phone key pad.

That is a great feature to tap the phone number and it dials. Is there a way
to save that number as a contact? I don't see it where the screen comes up
asking you if you want to have iPhone dial the number. I have put them in by
hand, but a shorter way would be welcome.

Reggie and Allegra, my little pill