My favorite iOS game is iAssociate, a word game. I would also suggest Dice
World, King's Corner, De Steno Games, Domino Train, and Lost Cities. If you'd
like clarification on any of these games, feel free to ask.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Catherine Mahony
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hi gamers

Looking for a fun and addictive game to play with my 11-year-old niece. I'm in
my early 40's. She can see and I can't. We're looking for something that is
multiplayer, or that we can take turns in  or solve together.

We like word games, music, problem-solving (only good at the easy ones).
We like adventure games - more realism than fantasy. We are into frotz, but are
stuck in Child's Play.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Aunty Cath