If you like the earbud style wired earphones, you might like the lg tone 700
bluetooth headset.  the earbuds are magnetically attached to the set until you
get ready to use them.  then you just take them off and put them in your ears
and ware the set around your neck.  There are two wires that attach the buds to
the headset.  I've had mine for almost a year and they are still going strong.
You need the lg tone 700, not the 730 because the 730 ones aren't completely
compatible with voice over yet.  They run about $50-$60 from amazon.