From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Where Compassion and Understanding Cross Paths with Frustration
and Impatience

Hi,

I'm not sure what your message below has too do with what Bill said.  I
would think proof reading ones message would be a good practice no matter
what your native language, or education happens to be.  I'm confused about
why you feel pointing out that proof reading some how insults people who
don't speak English as a first language, etc.  After all, everyone makes
mistakes.  Why not try to catch them ahead of time if possible?  If you
can't, for what ever reason, then obviously, what Bill said wouldn't apply
to you.

Or, Am I completely miss reading this?

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info