  From: Traci
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:46 PM
  Subject: Re: using speaker with 3.5 jack

  :) The speaker did finally die, but boy, it was a long time coming!

  This little speaker is brilliant!  I also like the packaging, it'll be great
for travel.

  Thanks for the input y'all!
  Traci

  On Apr 26, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Alan Paganelli <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

    When your using the bluetooth radio, it requires power from the speaker.
When you just use a 3.5 Mm plug from your iPhone to the speaker, it is not
using the bluetooth radio and so nothing is being drawn as far as power goes.

    HTH