  From: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
  To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
  Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:47 PM
  Subject: iBooks changing pages help

  Hi,

  I'm having trouble adjusting pages in iBooks.

  I'm reading midway into Chapter 3 at about page 89, but I fell asleep for
about 15 pages, and want to go back that far, earlier in the same chapter.

  I find the double tap and hold and slide, but that seems to take me back to
beginning of Chapter 3 or Chapter 2. It announces, too, that I can swipe up or
down to change pages one at a time, but when I do this I don't get any page
change.

  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong (or, at least, not right). Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

  Thanks in advance. Keith