I started using it when I had a problem in Safari where double tapping an item would actually activate another item, something other than the link or button I had just swiped to in VO. I didn't have this problem in Chrome. I think Chrome is a bit faster than Safari, but that's just anecdotal. I don't think there's a big advantage to using Chrome over Safari, although if I'm just bringing up a browser, I'll default to Chrome. You can't change the default browser on your iPhone though, and I don't have any problems using Safari when it comes up automatically.