OH OK.  Since I don't have iPhone 5, what change is it supposed to
bring?  I am asking that because I am soon to get one but haven't yet.
 So, what is it supposed to do?  Thanks!

On 5/2/13, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1652 it looks like it's only
> for the iPhone 5.
>
> On 05/02/2013 03:59 PM, Nimit Kaur Gmail wrote:
>> Hey all!  Is it only for the iPhone?  I have iPod 5th Gen and I don't see
>> it and Mine says ios 6.1.3 and your software is up to date.  Why is that?
>> So, is it only for the iPhone, I guess?  Thanks!  Good day, now.
>>
>> Quotes that people need to read and understand:
>> "Just because a man lacks the use of eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision!"
>> "Just because you can't see doesn't mean you can't hear and think!"
>> Nimit,
>> More ways to contact me:
>> kaur.ni...@gmail.com
>> kaur.ni...@hotmail.com
>> Have a nice day, night, evening, or afternoon depending on where you live
>> in the world!  Thank you very much for reading my email that is sent from
>> my awesome iPod 5th Gen using a special built in screenreader voiceover
>> that helps a visually impaired person navigate apple products like a
>> normal person!  Please forgive all my typing errors!  Thank you.
>>
>> On May 2, 2013, at 2:31 PM, Srikanth Kanuri <srili...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all, apple released another update to iphone five users. Ios 6.1.4
>>> is now airing.
>>>
>>> Sent from Srikanth's iPhone 5

>>> ---
>>> "VIPhone" group.

> Christopher (CJ)
> chaltain at Gmail

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.