Thanks very much, Robert. That's very encouraging. I'll download both the
amazon and Kindle apps and give them a shot. Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
robert stigile
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Amazon question

Hello,
No, you do not need to place items in the wishlist first.
I use the app all of the time, and it is very accessible and
easy.
You can set up one click purchase if you want, which means if you
find a item, that you want to purchase you just click on purchase
and it is done.
Or you can just add the items to your cart and then go and shop
some more and when you are ready you just go and check out.
If you need more details, let me know.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstig...@gmail.com