Hello group,

I recently joined this list serve and was wondering if you could shed
some light on the best phone to buy for someone who has low vision.  I am
considering buying a new phone after my contract ends in August.  My
carrier is Sprint -if that makes a difference-, which I plan to keep; I've
been considering switching from my blackberry bold to either phone 5 or
galaxy s4.  I basically want something that will allow me to increase the
font size in email, text, browser and screen and be able to read back email
and web pages on the net at my discretion.  I also want to be able to
connect it the phone to my large screen TV if I need to read long documents
that emailed to me.  I want to have the accessibility features in the
interface so that it is automatically activated when I turn on the phone.   I
know gs4 has a nice size screen and has pretty good reviews, but I am not
sure if has all the accessibility features I need.  Your thoughts would be
immensely appreciated.