Hi Andrew,

You can delete songs, albums or artists directly on the phone. If you open
Music and, for example, select "artists" at the bottom. Then let's say you
have Air Supply listet as an artist and want to delete it. Just swipe until
you are on Air Supply, now do a single finger swipe up or down. Voiceover
will say "Delete" and then you just double tap anywhere.

This is a new iOS 6 feature and it's called the Action Rotor setting. In
certain apps like in Mail, Messages, in the Favorites part of the phone app
etc. the rotor automatically switches to this setting and the single finger
swipe up or down toggles between "Default" and "Delete". It is on "Default"
by default so to speak which means if you are on Air Supply and do a double
tap it will open this Artist and display any albums or songs. But if you
flick up or down to change from default to delete, then the double tap will
delete.

Now, if you connect to iTunes and want to erase all music, just make sure
you go to your Device, check "Music" and then say you don't want to sync any
music. Then do a sync and all music should be gone.

Keep in mind that in iTunes it's not really like you can delete something,
you have to uncheck it and then sync to your phone. It sounds as if you are
quite new to the iPhone and I highly recommend you listen to Jonathan
Mosen's 2-part series of Podcasts on the Freedom Scientific website. I don't
know if you are a Windows or Mac user and, if you are a Windows user if you
use Jaws 14 with iTunes 11, but Jonathan does a great job explaining on how
to use iTunes with Jaws and even if you were using a different screenreader
you would still get something out of this. You can find the Podcasts here:

http://www.FreedomScientific.com/FSCast

If you use a Podcast app like Downcast or iCatcher on your iPhone, you can
also subscribe to the Podcast from that app. I think it was the January and
February FS Casts, so there would be 2 newer ones since the April FS Cast
was just released, then there is March and then February. January would be
the first part of the series.